Corporate Marketing Administrator
|Required Experience: |
|Reports to: |
MiniPAC Sales/Marketing Manager
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for nearly 60 years, and are looking for a corporate marketing administrator to keep up with marketing demand and enhance lead generation as we continue to scale.
Marketing Administrator Responsibilities
- Tradeshow/Event Coordination – Completing registrations; loading information into exhibitor portals; ordering booth furnishings/materials; sending email blasts and invitations; scheduling flights; locating and booking hotel rooms; meal reservations; event spending tracking/reporting; creating marketing pieces to attract visitors; attend meetings to establish tradeshow and event focus; tradeshow and event attendance may be required.
- Social Media Marketing – Assist and create social media posts and videos based on marketing schedule; post to all social media platforms; attend monthly meetings to review social media analytics.
- Follow Bry-Air trademark guidelines and marketing memorandum of understanding (MOU).
- Assist with Marketing Audits and attend quarterly marketing meetings.
- Send out weekly email blasts to current and potential customers, establish customer contact lists, track and report blast results.
- Photos – Plant or site visits to take photos for marketing; attend BA events for company photos; some travel may be necessary.
- Literature and Print Materials – Track and order all print materials. Create brochures, posters, and flyers.
- Bry-Air Merch – Order uniforms and other Bry-Air merchandise.
- Ad Campaigns – monitor and post monthly ad campaigns based on the campaign schedule.
- Market Research – Obtain research on current trends, desires, and competitors; gather data and report findings to Marketing Manager.
- Marketing Strategies – Meet and brainstorm on existing and new marketing strategies monthly.
- Other Duties – Assist in recruiting methods with creation of hiring ads and posting to many platforms and sources; audit and review marketing materials, publications, and other written documents; attend meetings and communicate with outside marketing and programming companies for contracted work or program purchasing; assist with website updates; assist with and create PowerPoint presentations; develop report templates; send customer surveys and encourage Google reviews; cross-train on CRM for back-up.
Marketing Administrator Requirements & Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve 100% on-time execution of tradeshow and event coordination responsibilities.
- Meet and follow social media schedule with 100% on-time postings.
- Increase number of leads received through email blasts and other marketing efforts by 3% monthly.
- Deliver all marketing materials on time without errors.
- Obtain 3 new, positive Google reviews monthly.
- Respond to all customer Google reviews within 24 hours.
- Boost social media engagement by 2% monthly.
- Increase social media audience/followers by 5 new users monthly.
- Ensure 100% accuracy with marketing audits.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant 3+ years of experience with proven results.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, Bry-Air maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.