Dry Room Project Manager
|Required Experience: |
|Reports to: |
Director of Engineering
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air is a privately owned & operated small business, headquartered in Sunbury, Ohio. We are a leading global manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and custom air handlers for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements. Our equipment is part of a turnkey package of dry rooms that we sell to Lithium-ion battery manufacturers. We sell to customers throughout the world.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with extensive knowledge of project management in the HVAC and general building trades.
Dry Room Project Manager Responsibilities
- Provide project management for our turnkey dry room packages with desiccant dehumidification units.
- Develop and maintain project schedule and coordinate the schedule with all other sub-contractors, the customer’s contractor, and engineers. Develop project recovery plans as required to keep the project on schedule should an event occur.
- Coordinate all project tasks with all other sub-contractors, the customer’s contractor, and engineers.
- Generate and maintain project meeting notes, change orders, and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Participate in all project meetings.
- Responsible for all Bry-Air employees working on the project as well as sub-contractors that are working for Bry-Air.
- Interface with customers on business and technical matters and propose improvements and solutions.
- Ensure all materials arrive on site when they are required to meet the project schedule.
- Coordinate and conduct site safety and coordination meetings as required.
- Ensure project is kept under budget.
- Maintain redline drawings during the entire project.
- Coordinate and oversee field startup of the dehumidifiers and commissioning of the dry room.
- Monitor and lead compliance with building and safety regulations. OSHA experience in project safety requirements is necessary.
- Ensure quality construction standards are followed.
- Travel will be required throughout the US and Canada where our dry rooms and dehumidification equipment are frequently installed. Most projects will require 1 to 3 months onsite.
Dry Room Project Manager Qualifications
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience with proven results.
- 5-10 years of project management experience required. Preference is in the HVAC and general building trades.
- An ability to communicate messages and technical information in both verbal and written formats; effectively instructing or persuading; making effective presentations.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project schedules, RFIs, change orders, red line drawings, and commissioning documents.
- Experience with industrial and commercial projects.
- Experience in managing a vast array of project sizes ranging from service and maintenance to large multi-disciplined turnkey projects is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance required.
- Organizational skills and ability to set priorities required.
- Ability to thrive in a team based, goal-oriented environment.
- Focused on problem resolution management and results oriented.
- Willingness to travel.
- MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, customers, contractors, and other business partners.
- Time management skills, the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks effectively with a proven track record of success in a busy, deadline-oriented environment.
- This is a full-time, exempt salaried position that includes a comprehensive benefits package. Salary of $65,000 to $85,000 based on experience.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, Bry-Air maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.