|Title: Lead Electrical Assembler||Location: Sunbury, OH||Required Experience: 3+ years||Salary: $22-$26 per hour|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and are looking for a skilled electrical assembler to keep up with demand as we continue to scale.
Lead Electrical Assembler Responsibilities
• Receive work assignment and instructions; secure and use drawings, records and wiring diagrams to plan and lay out wiring to locate electrical fixtures, controls and devices, and to ascertain size of wires, cables and conduit for all types of machine tools to meet our clients’ precise requirements.
• Lay out, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install conduit.
• Lay out, measure and cut wires and cables to required lengths; run wire through conduits and make all necessary connections to complete circuits.
• Position and mount electrical equipment, fixtures, cabinets, pipe braces, stands, etc.
• Accomplish tasks within department budgets and adhere to established deadlines.
• Be a productive department member and communicate effectively.
• Must be willing to learn and work in other departments as needed.
Lead Electrical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
• H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Prior experience laying out and building panels, as well as conducting quality checks.
• Associates degree or certifications relating to electrical assembly preferred.
• Experience reading electrical blueprints.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and a high degree of precision in executing assigned tasks.
• Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and/or 2nd-shift as needed to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
• Must be able to lift 80lbs safely.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below: