|Title: Lead Production Assembler||Location: Sunbury, OH||Required Experience: 1-2 years||Salary: $22-$26 per hour|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and are looking for a skilled production assembler to keep up with demand as we continue to scale.
Lead Production Assembler Responsibilities
• Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Accomplish tasks within department budgets.
• Maintain a safe and clean working area.
• Operate basic hand tools such as a drill, grinder, rivet gun, Nutsert gun, caulking gun, as well as proficiency with a tape measure and basic math skills.
• Must be willing to learn and work in other departments as needed.
Lead Production Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
• H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 1-2 years assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Aluminum and steel welding experience.
• Gas train assembly experience.
• Forklift experience.
• Sheet metal experience
• Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and/or 2nd-shift as needed to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
• Must be able to lift 80lbs safely.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below: