|Title: Production Assembler||Location: Sunbury, OH||Required Experience: 1-2 years||Salary: $17-$22 per hour|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and are looking for a skilled production assembler to keep up with demand as we continue to scale.
Production Assembler Responsibilities
- Keep tolerances to within print specs
- Maintain a safe and clean working area
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Produce a defect free product
- Accomplish task within department budgets
- Read a tape measure.
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Operate basic hand tools such as Drill, Grinder, Rivet Gun, Nutsert Gun, Caulking Gun.
- Cut and install insulation to engineering specs.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift 80lbs safely deadlines.
- Must be willing to learn and work in other departments as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- 1-2 years assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- HS. Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Aluminum and Steel welding experience
- Gas train assembly experience
- Forklift experience
- Sheet Metal experience
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.