|Title: Production Welder/Fabricator||Location: Sunbury, OH||Required Experience: 1-2 years||Salary: $18-$22 per hour|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and are looking for a skilled welder/fabricator to construct our products.
Production Welder/Fabricator Responsibilities
• Machining fabrication materials and components in keeping with design specifications.
• Fitting, setting, and installing fabricated structures.
• Metal forming, bending, and finishing.
• Repair, design, layout, and estimation.
• Overseeing shop hands or helpers.
• Accomplish tasks within department budgets and adhere to established deadlines.
• Be a productive department member and communicate effectively.
• Must be willing to learn and work in other departments as needed.
Production Welder/Fabricator and Qualifications
• H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Prior experience in welding fabrication and all necessary certificates in welding, metals fabrication, machining.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and a high degree of precision in executing assigned tasks.
• Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and/or 2nd-shift as needed to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
• Must be able to lift 40-80lbs safely.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below: