|Title: Senior Applications Engineer||Location: Sunbury, OH||Required Experience: 5+ years||Salary: $85,000 – $110,000|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air is a privately owned & operated small business, headquartered in Sunbury, Ohio. We are a leading global manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and custom air handlers for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements. We sell to a diverse customer base throughout the world.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Applications Engineering.
Senior Applications Engineer Responsibilities
• Determine engineering configurations and changes needed to fulfill customer’s requirements for equipment. Provide design criteria and prepare proposals, quotations, and appropriate pricing to the sales staff.
• Develop efficient, cost-effective technical design of both equipment and controls that meet customer’s business and technical objectives.
• Build knowledge base on the key applications for Bry-Air products. Generate and maintain product application notes, product application data sheets, and other documentation.
• Participate in product development.
• Responsible for order write-ups and coordination of order expediting/order routing.
• Serve as an internal resource on product issues, representing the customer’s needs.
• Interface with customers on business and technical matters and propose improvements and solutions.
• Provide leadership, training, and creating departmental best practices.
• Provide training for our regional sales managers and field representatives as needed.
Senior Applications Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
• BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience and demonstrated performance.
• Comprehensive understanding of psychometrics and the properties of air.
• Prior design and/or sales support experience.
• Previous selection, sizing, and design of various heat exchangers, air movers, filtration systems, air handling units and dehumidification systems.
• A demonstrated working knowledge of HVAC equipment operation and design practices. In time, a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, equipment capabilities and engineering disciplines can be demonstrated.
• An ability to communicate messages and technical information in both verbal and written formats; effectively instructing or persuading; making effective presentations.
• Experience in facility surveys, measurements, understanding of materials of construction and resultant heat and moisture load analysis.
• Excellent communication skills and professional appearance required.
• Organizational skills and ability to set priorities required.
• Ability to thrive in a team based, goal-oriented environment.
• Focused on problem resolution management and results oriented.
• Willingness to travel.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.