|Title: Sales Engineer||Location: New England, Traveling||Required Experience: Sales, 3+ years||Salary: Up to $200K, performance-based|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical temperature and humidity requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and we are currently looking for a northeast territory sales engineer to continue the growth of our business.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities
• Call on contractors, end users, and consulting engineers to maximize product knowledge.
• Generate leads and opportunities and develop relationships in your defined territory.
• Work directly with clients on-site to ensure the quoting and sales process is performed timely and accurately.
• Maintain client relationships before, during, and after the manufacturing process and delivery of equipment.
• Maintain a high level of communication with the other corporate team members and account managers.
• Manage sales pipeline with multiple clients at one time.
• Coordinate with our highly skilled engineering and design team to ensure our clients’ needs are met, or ideally, exceeded.
Sales Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven track record of developing new customers and new business with existing customers.
• Excellent knowledge of psychometrics, desiccant dehumidification technology, products, and applications.
• Expect travel 50% of the time.
• Clean driving record.
• The ability to work as a team and on your own, remotely.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.