Research & Development Lab Services
Did you know Bry-Air, Inc. has an environmental chamber for product and desiccant testing? The Bry-Air R&D lab offers complete environmental testing and moisture analysis capabilities to allow for customer product / process testing.
The equipment used to perform lab testing and document the results is as follows:
Environmentally Controlled Chamber Capabilities:
- Temperature capability: 45-130 °F
- Relative Humidity capability: 1-95%
- Moisture Analyzer: 0.001% to 80% moisture content range by weight.
Data Logging System:
- Temperature: 8 points, type J thermocouple
- Dew point: 3 points, 4-20 mA input
- Air flow measurement
- Pressure measurement
Lab Services / Drying tests available by request. Contact us today to price a solution for you and your product.
- Desiccant Evaluation: $ Contact us for pricing
- Desiccant Performance Test: $ Contact us for pricing
- Product Moisture Analysis: $ Contact us for pricing
- Hourly rate: $ Contact us for pricing/hr
- Daily Rate: $ Contact us for pricing/day
- One time material costs: Price quoted as required for specialized testing.
Note: All specialized testing to be quoted prior to acceptance of purchase order by Bry-Air. Quote will include a priced proposal along with a testing scope document and a timeline for completion of agreed upon testing. Specialized testing can include items such as investment casting drying time reduction, product drying recipe development and many other applications.