|Title: Sales Subcontractor||Location: West Coast, Traveling||Required Experience: Sales, 3+ years||Salary: Up to $200K, performance-based|
Join Our Growing Team
Bry-Air, headquartered in Sunbury, OH, is a leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifier products and services for technically complex applications with critical quality requirements in both industrial and commercial markets worldwide. We have been a customer-focused leader in the field of environmental control systems for over 50 years, and we are currently looking for an independent sales contractor to bring in new business.
Sales Subcontractor Responsibilities
• Call on contractors, end users, and consulting engineers to maximize product knowledge.
• Generate leads and opportunities and develop relationships in your defined territory.
• Work directly with clients on-site to ensure the quoting and sales process is performed timely and accurately.
• Maintain client relationships before, during, and after the manufacturing process and delivery of equipment.
• Maintain a high level of communication with the other corporate team members and account managers.
• Manage sales pipeline with multiple clients at one time.
• Coordinate with our highly skilled engineering and design team to ensure our clients’ needs are met, or ideally, exceeded.
Sales Subcontractor Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven track record of developing new customers and new business with existing customers.
• Excellent knowledge of psychometrics, desiccant dehumidification technology, products, and applications.
• Expect travel 50% of the time.
• Clean driving record.
• The ability to work as a team and on your own, remotely.
Our success has been and will continue to be based on providing our customers with the most comprehensive solutions to their most difficult moisture-related challenges in a simple way. We will constantly strive to contribute our technical and practical expertise to each customer-focused partnership promptly, accurately, and professionally.
Throughout the world, the company maintains a network of more than 400 representatives in 145 countries, and we are looking for another world-class team member to contribute to our success.
Our business is in a growth phase right now, so this position presents a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled experts as we continue to rapidly expand. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please upload your resume below:
Please use this form to submit your employment resume for review and consideration.